THE FIRST MEMORIAL MARATHON WALK

THE START, THE THREE LOOPS, AND THE FINISH

OF THE MEMORIAL MARATHON WALK

SCHEDULED FOR FEBRUARY 27, 2021, LORD WILLING


My long, weekly walk planned for February 27, 2021 ended up being a literal marathon, taking place from 4:59 a.m.- 12:43 p.m. on that day. I woke up early, which means “before 4 a.m.,” and I could not go back to sleep. For that reason, I got up, did my first early morning routine chores, got ready for my long walk, and got an early start.


To learn more about this memorial marathon walk, follow the story on my blog

https://soxcelticsandpatriots.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022