One Digital Trophy Earned (Roka Frozen 400) and Another Digital Trophy to Be Earned! Part I

Akira and I recently won an additional digital trophy, Roka Frozen 400, and we have another one to win.

ROKA FROZEN 400

ROKA FROZEN 400
At the beginning of the month I was not going to compete in the challenge to get this digital trophy, because the advertising showed a walker or runner moving in the snow and I fight with the heat not with the snow. However, I changed my mind because there were many other participants who were also not moving in the snow. The challenge was to complete a minimum of 400 minutes of activity (walking, in my case) from February 1 to February 28, 2022. I finished the challenge in the middle of the month.
I was not going to participate in this challenge either, because in addition to carrying out three days of weekly activity (walking, in my case) for four weeks, from February 7 to March 6, 2022, I was asked for either a donation or a commitment to promote donations on behalf of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. However, I changed my mind after agreeing to participate in all the other walking challenges for the month of February. I well remember when my children were so young and received specialized medical attention similar to that offered by the hospital that I am supporting. I also remember a special Colombian doctor who repeatedly helped us with the bills that were our responsibility. And I know something about fighting cancer, because I have a brother who went through that experience last year. Due to my past experiences which are similar to those of many patients and families helped by this hospital, I encourage you to consider the possibility of giving a donation during the time of my challenge and thus you will be supporting me in my advertising campaign that is almost 70% of the minimum goal that I proposed. The work that St. Jude Children's Research Hospital does deserves our support.
Thank you for your moral, written, and financial support as Akira and I walk! Have a nice day and keep exercising!
             Ambrosio                                        Akira
3 John 2: "I wish that you prosper in all things, and that you have good health, just as your soul prospers." YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Sharing Opinions about New England Pro Sports Sharing about my sport of daily walks Sharing reflections from the heart about the heart, life, and wellbeing You can find Ambrosio on "Blogging from Venezuela", Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on his other blogs. If you want to have access to his Major Blog of “Blogueando desde Venezuela,” look for him on the internet or leave him a comment, indicating your wish and he will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both Spanish and English.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022