A Reactivated New Englander in Venezuela

Dear Reader,

I am in the process of trying to recuperate my four blogs, two (one in English and one in Spanish) on Professional Sports in New England and two (one in English and one in Spanish) on Teaching English in Latin America. Apparently this is the only one that will let me write new entries. Therefore, unless I can miraculously recuperate and connect the other three blogs, I shall try to work out of this one and maybe eventually rename this one.

Thank you for your patience during this transition.

Published by Ambrose Powell

Ambrose Powell, was born and raised in the New England area of the United States. He currently teaches English in Valencia, Carabobo, Venezuela, and follows New England professional sports teams from there. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022