AFTER DAY FIVE OF MY FIRST STRAVA AND MY FITNESSPAL CHALLENGE IN JANUARY 2022

 

Dear Friend,


Under the direction of Strava.com and MyFitnessPal.com, I accepted a challenge to walk a certain distance during the month of January. My goal was to walk at least fifty kilometers (thirty odd miles) during the month, and try it with Akira, the “Jack Russell Terrier” dog that I am in charge of.


The final report on January 1, 2022, day one, was 18,273 steps taken to walk 11.52 kilometers (7.16 mi).

The final report on January 2, 2022, day two, was 18,387 steps taken to walk 11.51 kilometers (7.15 miles). The final report on January 3, 2022, day three, was 14,356 steps taken to walk 7.91 kilometers (4.92 mi). The final report on January 4, 2022, day four, was 18,661 steps taken to walk 11.62 kilometers (7.22 mi). The final report on January 5, 2022, day five, was 19,812 steps taken to walk 12.23 kilometers (7.60 miles). This means that after five days, from January 1 to 5, 2022, I have walked a total of 54.79 km (34.48 miles) from my total 50k Walk goal (31.07 miles)! Thank you for your moral and written support as I walked this distance and managed to complete my first STRAVA and MyFitnessPal challenge in January 2022. In the next report I hope to show you my first digital trophy with Strava. Have a nice day and keep exercising! Ambrosio 3 John 2: “I wish that you may prosper in all things and be in good health, just as your soul prospers.” YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Opining on New England Pro Sports Sharing about my sport of daily walks Sharing reflections of the heart on the heart, life, and health PS By visiting my blog here, you have the opportunity to get to know my walking partner a little better and see another photo of her. Visit us!


You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on my blogs.

If you want to have access to my Major Blog of “Blogging from Venezuela,” look for me or leave me a comment, indicating your wish and I will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both English and Spanish.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022