AFTER DAY THREE OF MY FIRST STRAVA AND MYFITNESS PAL CHALLENGE IN JANUARY 2022

 Dear Friend,


Under the direction of strava.com and MyFitnessPal.com, I have accepted the January Walking Distance Challenge. My goal is to walk at least fifty kilometers (a little more than thirty miles) during the month, and I will try to do it with Akira, the Jack Russell Terrier dog that I take care of.


The final report for January 1, 2022, day one was 18,273 steps taken to walk 11.52 kilometers (7.16 miles).

The final report for January 2, 2022, day two, was 18,387 steps taken to walk 11.51 kilometers (7.15 miles).

The final report for January 3, 2022, day three, was 14,356 steps taken to walk 7.91 kilometers (4.92 miles).


That means that after three days, January 1-3, 2022, I have walked a total of 30.94 kms (19.23 miles) out of the total goal of my 50k Walk.


Thanks for all your moral and written support given as I walk.


Have a good day and keep on exercising!


Ambrosio

Proverbs 4:23: “Above all else that you guard, guard your heart because from it flows your life.”

YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA

  • Teaching English to Venezuelans in or outside of Venezuela

  • Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans


P.S. Due to one of the recent written responses to my acceptance of the walking challenge, I am going to try to include some photos related to my walking experience. I plan to begin soon with a picture of my walking companion.


You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Linkedin, as well as at my blog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022