Akira Comments 1: About My Name

 



Hi. My name is Akira, as you can see. The name Akira supposedly means "Intelligent," and that I am. 

It seems that my owner chose my name because she thought that it was a unique name for a unique dog. Later, she entered me in a popularity contest and discovered that there were two or three other intelligent dogs like me who were also named "Akira." How would Robert Burns have responded to that situation? Let me give you a hint: John Steinbeck applied Burns expression to his own book.


 If you are intelligent enough to figure out the answer, come back here and write it in the section for comments. You can leave other comments there too. Come back and visit me again soon! 


P.S. In my next note, I might show you an intimate picture of myself. The camera could not get all of the head of the guy in the photo, but I look pretty good. That's good enough for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022