AFTER DAY TWO OF MY FIRST STRAVA CHALLENGE IN JANUARY 2022

 Dear Friend,

Under the direction of strava.com and MyFitnessPal.com, I have accepted the January Walking Distance Challenge. My goal is to be able to walk at least thirty total miles (fifty kilometers) during the month, and I will try it with Akira, the Jack Russell Terrier dog that I take care of.

The final report for January 1, 2022, day one was 18,273 steps taken to walk 7.16 miles (11.52 kms.).

The final report for January 2, 2022, day two, was 18,387 steps taken to walk 7.15 miles (11.51 kms.).

That means that after two days, from January 1-2, 2022, I have walked a total of 23.03 kms (14.31 miles) out of the total goal of my 50k Walk.

Thanks for your moral support as I walk.

Have a good day and keep on exercising!

Ambrosio

YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA

You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, at least.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022