Challenge of a Renewed Beginning in January 2022

In my previous message, I invited you to see my trophy case and tell me which one you liked the most. You clicked on the link of the blue digital trophy that showed two cups, and you arrived here. Welcome!

Reto de inicio renovado de enero

Challenge of a Renewed Beginning 
in January 2022
If you like the blue digital trophy cups, you have noticed the second of the two digital trophies that I received over the past month. It represents the completion of the second challenge in January 2022. In addition to the color and the cups, on the badge is written “30 H,” which means that the January 2022 challenge consisted of walking for thirty hours. I managed to do it and that's why they sent me my blue badge. For following me here, I leave you the link that will take you to the next article AKIRA COMMENTS 3. If you continue there, you will learn something about his ears.
https://soxcelticsandpatriots.blogspot.com/2022/02/akira-comments-3-about-my-breed-and-ears.html If you want to say something or leave me a comment, leave it below in the comments section. Come back and visit me soon! Thank you for your moral and written support as I walk with my coach! Have a nice day and keep exercising!


Akira, Ambrose's trainer 3 John 2: "I wish that you prosper in all things, and that you have good health, just as your soul prospers." COACHING YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN WHO REPORTS FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Opining on New England Pro Sports Sharing about His Sport of Daily Walks Sharing Reflections from the heart about the heart, life, and wellbeing You can find Ambrosio on Blogging from Venezuela, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on his other blogs. If you want to have access to his Major Blog “Blogging from Venezuela,” look for him on the internet or leave him a comment, indicating your wish and he will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both Spanish and English. PS As you read this message, I plan to be participating in some new challenges and will have finished others from February 2022. If you want to know more about these challenges, write me a comment here or on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022