One Digital Trophy Earned (Le Col Form Finder Challenge) and Another Digital Trophy to Be Earned Part 3

 Akira and I have recently won an additional digital trophy, the Le Col Form Finder Challenge, and we have another one to win. The Le Col Form Finder Challenge was similar in some respects but different from the Walk (Distance) Challenge, the Roka Frozen 400 Challenge and the Laird Superfood Challenge. Le Col is a running club based in England.

Le Col Form Finder Challenge

                                Le Col Form Finder Challenger  February 2022

 At the beginning of the month I was not thinking of competing in this challenge to get the digital trophy, because the challenge was being promoted by an English club that focused mainly on runners and not so much on walkers. However, I changed my mind and we joined up because walkers were included in the invitation to participate and Akira and I had been fulfilling the other challenges. The challenge was to complete a minimum of 300 minutes of activity (walking, in our case) from February 4 to February 24, 2022. We finished the challenge in the middle of the month.

As I reported in the previous two parts of this February article series, I did not plan to participate in the St. Jude challenge, because in addition to doing three days of weekly activity (walking, in my case) for four weeks, from February 7 to March 6, 2022, I would have to commit myself to either give a donation or promote donations on behalf of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. However, I changed my mind after agreeing to participate in all the other walking challenges for the month of February. I thought back and remembered the specialized medical care that my own children had received when they were young, which was similar to that offered by the hospital that I would support. I also remembered the repeated medical and economic help I received from a special Colombian doctor during the days of the birth of my children. And I know something about the fight with cancer, because I have a brother who went through that experience in recent years. As I reflected on all these experiences, I decided to give a small donation, promote donations, and encourage you to consider giving a donation to the hospital during the time of my challenge. In this way, you would also be supporting me in my advertising campaign that is almost at 70% of the minimum goal that I proposed. The work carried out by St. Jude Children's Research Hospital deserves our full support.

  • Thank you for your financial, moral and written support as Akira and I walk! Have a nice day and keep exercising!
  •              Ambrosio                                            Akira
  • 3 John 2: "I wish that you prosper in all things, and that you have good health, just as your soul prospers." YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Sharing opinions about New England Pro Sports Sharing about my sport of daily walks Sharing reflections from the heart about the heart, life and well-being You can find Ambrosio on "Blogueando desde Venezuela" (Blogging from Venezuela)," Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on his other blogs. If you want to have access to his Major Blog of “Blogueando desde Venezuela,” look for him on the internet or leave him a comment, indicating your wish and he will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both Spanish and English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022