Distance Challenge for Walking in January 2022

In my last message to you, I invited you to view my trophy case and tell me which trophy you liked the most. You clicked on the link to the blue digital insignia with the feet and shoes, and you arrived here. Welcome!

Reto de distancia de caminata de enero

Distance Challenge for Walking in Jaanuary 2022
If you like the blue badge with the feet and shoes, you've noticed one of the two digital trophies that I received last month. This digital badge represents the completion of the first challenge of January 2022. In addition to the blue color and the feet and shoes, on the badge is written “50 KM,” which means that the challenge consisted of walking the distance of fifty kilometers. I managed to do it and that's why they sent me this blue badge. You can also see the number "22" which of course refers to the year. In the lower right corner you can see a small orange square, the symbol of the Strava Club. In my January 2022 ads, I showed you my amazingly fast daily progress leading up to completing this first challenge of the year.

As a gift for following me here, I leave you the following link that will take you to the next article AKIRA COMMENTS 3. If you continue there, you will learn something about her ears.
If you want to leave me a comment, leave it below in the comments section. Come back and visit me soon!
Thank you for your moral and written support as I walk with my coach!
Have a nice day and keep exercising! Akira, Ambrosio's trainer 3 John 2: "I wish that you prosper in all things, and that you have good health, just as your soul prospers." COACHING YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN WHO REPORTS FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Sharing opinions about New England Pro Sports Sharing about my sport of daily walks Sharing reflections from the heart about the heart, life, and wellbeing. You can find Ambrosio on Blogging from Venezuela, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on his other blogs. If you want to have access to his Major Blog “Blogging from Venezuela,” look for him on the internet or leave him a comment, indicating your wish and he will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both Spanish and English.
When you read this message, I plan to be participating in or will have finished other remaining challenges from February 2022. If you want to know more about them, leave me a comment here or on this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022