One Digital Trophy Earned (Hapbee "Choose Your Challenge") and One Digital Trophy to Be Earned! Part 4

Akira and I have recently won an additional digital trophy, the Hapbee "Choose Your Challenge", and we have another one to win. The Hapbee "Choose Your Challenge" was similar in some respects but different from the Le Col Form Finder Challenge, the Walk (Distance) Challenge, the Roka Frozen 400 Challenge and the Laird Superfood Challenge.

Hapbee Choose Your ChallengeHapbee "Choose Your Challenge"
February 2022

This challenge began on February 7 and ended on February 20, 2022. The challenge was to complete a minimum of 6 hours (360 minutes) of activity (walking, in my case). The athlete chose his sport (in our case, walking). Akira and I finished this quick challenge in the middle of the month.

As I related in the previous three parts of this February article series, it was not my Plan A to participate in this challenge, but I changed my mind and committed myself to not only do three days of weekly activity (walking, in my case) for four weeks from February 7 to March 6, 2022 but also to give a donation and promote donations on behalf of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I changed my mind after agreeing to participate in all the other walking challenges during the month of February and gradually achieving them. I began to reflect and remembered the specialized medical attention that my own children had received when they were very young, the repeated medical and economic help that I received during the days of their births, and the fight with cancer that one of my brothers went through in recent years. As I pondered all of these experiences, I decided to give a little donation, encourage other donations, and encourage you to consider donating to the hospital during the time of my challenge. In this way you will also be supporting me in my advertising campaign that is at almost 70% of the minimum goal that I proposed. The work carried out by St. Jude Children's Research Hospital deserves our full support.

Thank you for your financial, moral and written support as Akira and I walk!
Have a nice day and keep exercising!


           Ambrosio                                        Akira

3 John 2: "I desire that you prosper in all things, and that you have good health, just as your soul prospers." YOUR NEW ENGLAND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS FAN AND WALKER REPORTING FROM VENEZUELA Teaching English to Venezuelans inside or outside Venezuela Teaching English and/or Spanish to non-Venezuelans Sharing opinions about New England Pro Sports Sharing about his sport of daily walks Sharing reflections from his heart about the heart, life and well-being You can find Ambrosio on "Blogueando desde Venezuela," Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, as well as on his other blogs. If you want to have access to his Major Blog of “Blogueando desde Venezuela,” look for him on the internet or leave him a comment, indicating your wish and he will send you the invitation. The blog is handled in both Spanish and English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Challenge Faced (Hound Hike 100) in April 2022

Seventh Challenge Overcome ("Ukraine Relief Challenge") and Seventh Digital Insignia Earned in March 2022